Canvas prints are beautiful, durable prints with a gorgeous tactile canvas texture that can be framed without or without glass (to mimic an actual canvas painting). Below are 2 tutorials to show you how I like to frame the prints with and without a mat.
Framing Canvas Print With A Mat
1. With a flat head screwdriver or butter knife, bend the metal tabs back so you can take the backing board out.
2. Take the glass and mat out from the frame. We will not be needing the glass anymore, so you can choose to discard or save it safely.
3. Center print to mat opening, tape the canvas print to back of mat with acid free tape. Make sure all edges and corners are secure.
4. Turn mat over and plop it back in to frame
5. Replace backing board, and bend metal tabs to secure backing boarking. Make sure the hanging hardware is in the correct hanging position
Framing Canvas Print Without A Mat
1. Take the glass and mat out from the frame. We will not be needing the glass and mat anymore, so you can choose to discard or save them safely.
3. Peel back the backing strips of the double sided tape.
4. Carefully center print over backing board (the side without hanging hardware, making sure the hanging hardware is right side up on the back for hanging). Start from top edge of print, press edges down, and smooth over entire print with clean hads.
5. Turn print and backing board around, place it back into frame and bend the metal tabs to secure the print.
6. Turn frame over to reveal your gorgeous framed canvas print!To clean, use a dry soft white and dust gently.